Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Photos of the year 2009

I think they used the compilation rules lines.The light is the line conecting t the main subject. I thnk he made his oicture appealing by showing one light shining on the subject.The faceial exspresion on his face makes the setting of Ina nightclub or somethin.
I think the photographer made this picture more appealing by showing the lamb locked up i the cage with this random light shining in his face.I gus you could say maybe the photographer used the ciompistion rule bachround.Sence the light is randomly there witha black backround. I thnk the lam/goat just makes the picture great.

I like this picture because it makes you think.Like What the heck is this guy doing?
Haha I think to make this photo appealing he obviously stuck his neck in the fence not understanding why.I think the spray pain on the fence,and what the color blue the makes wearing. It makes the picture pop and more appealing.





1. What was your most favorite memory of your holiday break?
Hanging out with one of my close friends that i haven seen in awhile.It was pretty fun.

2. Did you go anywhere or do anything fun? If you did, please tell me. If not, tell me what you did do on break?I went to Colorado. It was fun! Bit i regret not taking my camera. its amazing over there.

3. When you look back at 2009, what do you think you will remember the most when your 25 years old? This can be worldly events, local things, personal achievements or events. Hrmmm.Finly leaveing paredes mmidxle school. Haha also getting my new camera and just the year in general was great.

I guess about 3-4 sentences each will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment